The days of choosing between speed and support are over. The men’s Launch GTS 8 features added support to keep excess movement in check, while the lightweight design delivers a fast, fun ride.
- Speed workouts
- Smart support
- Lightweight cushion
- Quick transitions
Experience - Speed
Experience Level - Fast
Support - Support
Midsole Drop - 10mm
Weight - 8.8oz/249.5g
Go fast. Get support. Have fun.
STAY IN YOUR STRIDE
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just refer to arch support?
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
COMFORT AT HIGH SPEED
Our dynamic BioMoGo DNA midsole provides the cushioning you need without weighing you down.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning adapts to your stride, weight, and speed to help reduce impact on your joints.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
KEEP UP YOUR MOMENTUM
Air-injected rubber at the front of the outsole grips the surface and propels you forward.
- We use air-injected rubber because it’s lighter and more flexible than traditional rubber.
- Quick transitions help reduce your ground contact times, keeping your stride quick and efficient.
Origin stories: the Launch
Famous — or infamous? — for bold colors and eye-catching styles, the Launch was introduced in the spring of 2009 as a lightweight neutral trainer with a little extra softness. The name was inspired by our Hanson’s pro team, who would meet at a boat launch to start workouts around a lakefront path. Despite a brief absence from 2012-2014, the Launch was so loved that in 2015, after a vocal group of runners called for the shoe’s return, we introduced the Launch 2.
The Launch continues to keep runners moving fast and light on their feet, now with the option of support.